Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cool Gifts for the Holidays: Part 1

As Christmas is getting ever closer, we are running around trying to find the perfect gift for the people we love without breaking the bank. Here are some great things that I found today as I was doing my own holiday shopping. (I will admit that the Beklina bracelet is a bit pricey but I couldn't help myself!) Click on the links below, there are tons of other great things that I didn't put in! Happy Holidays people!
Ronni Kappos Bracelets $110.00 from Beklina.

Secret Crest Ring
Secret Crest Ring $15.00 from Madewell.

First Frost Hat
First Frost Hat $32.00 from Madewell.

Famous Mustache Pencils $16.00 from Spoon Sisters.

Moustache Clips $6.00 from Spoon Sisters.

Tulum Napkin Set $24.95 from Anthropologie.




No comments:

Post a Comment