Monday, October 24, 2011

Where its AT: Styleliner

Yesterday I made my way over to the Meat Packing District to check out this cool boutique on wheels, called the Styleliner. After learning that they carry Holst+Lee products I had to stop by to try on a couple pieces! I was afraid that it wouldn't live up to my expectations, but I knew I had nothing to worry about as soon as I stepped onto the once potato truck, now trendy shop, and was greeted by the two lovely ladies aboard. My friends and I had a ball trying on all the different shoes and jewelry, and talking to the two women working there, about jewelry, Stella McCartney's latest fashions and the amazing Styleliner. I found out that that particular truck should be in the Meat Packing District until Thanksgiving, so you have plenty of time to get over there yourself! I know I intend to go back next weekend. Like them on Facebook here!





No comments:

Post a Comment