Sunday, November 27, 2011

Where it's AT: Gaga's Workshop, Barney's NY

I am so excited that Gaga's Workshop at Barney's is finally here! I found out about it a few weeks ago, and have been looking forward to it ever since! The best part about it is that 25% of proceeds go to Gaga's new foundation, the Born This Way Foundation, which is dedicated to youth empowerment. So go out today and support the youths by buying some stylish swag! Here are some pics (courtesy of Vogue) of the launch party on the 21st along with some pieces from the collection!

The lovely Lady herself

I'll have to purchase something just to get one of those bags!

I hope that entrance stays up the whole season, this kind of reminds me of a scene from Patch Adams.

Prabal Gurung at the opening, love his jacket, great mix of sweater and letterman jacket!

Pamela Love in a very gorge yellow floral dress!

Gaga solider cookies

Lady Gaga and Nicola Formichetti


Look at this lovely piece of rock candy!




I covet these nails soooo hardcore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment